Toddlers (Age 2 & 3)
Planting Faith for 2’s and 3’s teaches Biblical truths concerning God, God’s Son, God’s Word, and God’s world. Students learn that God is their creator and that He loves and helps them. They begin to understand what sin is and that Jesus came to earth as a baby and then grew up and died for them. This two-year curriculum prepares 2’s and 3’s to understand the gospel.
Beginners (Age 4-Kindergarten)
Planting Faith for Pre-Primaries (age 4–kindergarten) reinforces foundational Biblical truths concerning creation, Jesus, salvation, and living for God. This two-year curriculum recognizes that Pre-Primaries are starting to understand the need for personal salvation and provides opportunities for students to trust in Christ as their Savior and then begin to live for Him.
Full-featured Sunday school for all ages This three-year Sunday school program covers the entire Bible in chronological order. Answers Bible Curriculum can be started or paused and restarted at any time throughout the year without losing valuable lessons.
It provides answers to the issues that confront today’s culture through the media, school, friends, etc. ABC provides a thorough understanding of the authority and primary teachings of Scripture. All ages will be equipped to defend the Bible, and become conformed to the image of Christ, as they apply God’s Word in their everyday lives.
- The Bible is Trustworthy – We can trust all of God’s Word.
- God’s Attributes – God’s attributes are displayed throughout the Bible.
- Chronological/Historical Teaching – The Bible presents true history, not just “stories.”
- The Bible’s Redemption – God’s plan of redemption is woven throughout Scripture.
- Apologetics – We must be ready to give an answer for what we believe.
- Life Application – We are to live in light of what the Bible teaches.