At First Baptist Church our Sunday morning services emphasize the goodness of God, and the hope of salvation. We have ministries for all ages, with childcare and programs for each member of your family. No matter which service you attend, you can be sure you will have an inspirational experience.
- 9:00am – Morning Worship Service – Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, as a precaution, we recommend that those 65 years of age or older or those with health concerns attend this service.
- 11:00am – Morning Worship Service – Nursery and children’s church are provided during this service.
- 6:00pm – Adult and Children’s Sunday School
Our midweek services also provide something for the whole family. We offer seasonal programs for children, junior high, and senior high teens as well as an evening service and prayer groups for adults. We also offer childcare for midweek services as well.
Wednesday for Adults
- 7:00pm – Adult Bible Study/Prayer Meeting
Wednesday for Kids/Teens (June-August)
- 6:45pm – Kid’s Summer Program (K4 – 6th)
- 7:00pm – Youth Group (7th – 12th)
Wednesday for Kids/Teens (September – May)
- 6:45pm – GROW! Kids (Age 3 – 6th grade)
- 6:45pm – Junior High Youth Group (7th & 8th grade)
- 7:00pm – Senior High Youth Group (9th – 12th grade)